The GRIFFITTS Double-Locking WELL SEAL
It's Time to Go Green --- with --- GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS
Help protect our environment by using GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS
Eliminate contamination of our underground water sources from intrusion of surface pollutants by effectively sealing the casing to the bore hole with a GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKER.
Eliminate cross-contamination of our underground water source by sealing out zones of mud, high mineral content water, or other pollutants using two GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS with a length of casing between them to span the problem zone.
Eliminate contamination in old wells with rusted out or leaking casing by installing a GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKER below the bottom of the old casing and lining the well with new casing.
GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS are easy to install ---
- Just attach the packer as needed to the end or in the string of casing, and set the casing as usual. Some installations may need to be anchored to prevent movement.
- In areas that require grouting, after the packer is positioned, add enough grout to fill the void between the liner and the bore hole for a depth of about 1 to 3 feet and let it set up before finishing grouting as required.
GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS FEATURE:
- Multiple sealing flanges over an adequate length to insure a good sealing area.
- Multiple reinforcing rings help form a more secure and tighter seal.
- A vinyl plastic sleeve that is impervious to most chemicals found in the soil, rock, or water PERMANENTLY BONDED to a PVC, steel, or on special order stainless steel tube.
- A no-hang beveled bottom for easy pump removal.
- Easy out reversibility. If you set the packer too deep, you can pull it up and reposition it. When repositioning higher in the well, always pull the packer up several feet more than needed, then push it back down to the needed position.
- A wide variety of sizes and lengths available on PVC and steel.
- GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS have been GREEN in more ways than one since 1959.
- Designed and developed by Samuel L. Griffitts, a third generation well driller in east Tennessee.
Sealing off surface water and bad upper streams
GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKER installed in an open bore hole and anchored at the top with a bolt sealing out surface water and a mud stream.
Two GRIFFITTS DOUBLE-LOCKING WELL PACKERS installed with a length of casing between them in a bore hole with a mud seam deep in the well.
Sealing off bad water zone